This dish is rated Pareve and can be eaten with meat or dairy meals.
- 1 lb Haddock or cod or any white kosher fish
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 tbs. mayonnaise (light or low fat can be used)
- Vegetable Spray
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Combine bread crumbs, dill, paprika, and lemon rind on a plate. Add in salt and pepper to mixture if using.
- Add oil and blend mixture with fork until thoroughly combined.
- Spread a light coating of mayonnaise on both sides of fish.
- Press fish into crumb mixture to coat both sides.
- Place on baking sheet that has been pre-sprayed with Vegetable Spray.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees and bake for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Note: Fish can be served with potato and vegetable or a green salad.